Conveyor belt lines
The FN/CM conveyor belt lines are used for heat treatment of hardening, carbonitriding and carburizing of large quantities of small items such as: bolts, screws, bearings and small sized parts.
Quenching media can be in oil, water, polymers or salt.
The conveyor belt lines are available in electric or gas version, and could be completed with:
- loading and handling systems
- dosing and weighing systems
- belt, baskets or screw prewashing machines
- electric or gas heating furnaces with belt conveyance
- quench tanks in oil, water or salt
- belt, baskets or screw post washing machines
- electric or gas heating tempering furnaces with or without protective atmosphere
- quench tanks in protective solution, burnishing with relative drying, or cooling channels in a controlled atmosphere
- unloading and handling systems
- control and supervision systems